Judgement Day

Dixon

A month ago Quinn and I did a run up JD and we got through pretty easy. The trail was getting beat down pretty good. Ran up there last saturday and found a big flood has washed down the canyon and it's back harder than it ever was, we couldn't even begin to get up it. The Gate was wash out bad and really tough to get past it even.
One thing about it come August and the rainy season mother nature does a nice job of trail maintenance.

I heard the same thing about JD, infact we are going with a group thats headed their tomorrow:) so will try to get afew pics, all i have is a camera phone but well see how they turn out.

Crinco

Man I am drawing a blank on this one... JD...hmmmm. I am thinking area BFE, but I just can't recall dang it.

We ran JD as planned on Monday, it was really muddy we had alot of rain here the night before and on mon. morning. It was fun but challenging especially since there wasnt any traction. The trail is totally different, the water has washed away alot of dirt, we have 14-16 inches of total lift and 38.5 tires and it was a challenge, to clear and get over stuff. I wouldnt want o try it with a lower vehicle. I did get afew pics (not the greatest) the pics dont do justice to the terrain, (and my cell. died at the hardest obsiticle, friends took pics if i get some ill add them later to my album. you can view the pics, by going to utahpaints.com.

If you want a challenge come and try this trail:)

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Yes it is. I knew I had not been on it, but man, I could not remember where it was.
Sounds like a good challenge now, maybe some day Herzog will take me and Kiel there and run it:D

Sounds good, But I did it in the samurai last year also:greg:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
We ran JD as planned on Monday, it was really muddy we had alot of rain here the night before and on mon. morning. It was fun but challenging especially since there wasnt any traction. The trail is totally different, the water has washed away alot of dirt, we have 14-16 inches of total lift and 38.5 tires and it was a challenge, to clear and get over stuff. I wouldnt want o try it with a lower vehicle. I did get afew pics (not the greatest) the pics dont do justice to the terrain, (and my cell. died at the hardest obsiticle, friends took pics if i get some ill add them later to my album. you can view the pics, by going to utahpaints.com.

If you want a challenge come and try this trail:)

We ran it today with a really nice couple from Northern California. The trail definitely changed, the only hard part was the 2nd gate keeper. The rest of the trail was FILLED from the storms. There was a hole at the top of the rock garden that was filled in with at least 4' of dried sediment and mud.

The upper rock garden was so filled in that it made way for a lot more optional lines, which was a lot of fun. What made it difficult for the day was the dried mud on all the rocks. Made for a slippery day! But it was a good time for sure.

Whoever went through it last left a ton of trash on the trail too... :rolleyes:

I'll be posting pics in a report thread later.

We ran it today with a really nice couple from Northern California. The trail definitely changed, the only hard part was the 2nd gate keeper. The rest of the trail was FILLED from the storms. There was a hole at the top of the rock garden that was filled in with at least 4' of dried sediment and mud.

The upper rock garden was so filled in that it made way for a lot more optional lines, which was a lot of fun. What made it difficult for the day was the dried mud on all the rocks. Made for a slippery day! But it was a good time for sure.

Whoever went through it last left a ton of trash on the trail too... :rolleyes:

I'll be posting pics in a report thread later.

the 2nd obsticle was where my camera died. it was really slick with all the mud, it was fun. thats to bad about the trash. when we were up there there wasnt anything on the ground. i hate that, wish people would keep things cleaned up and nice.

cant wait to see your pics:)