Judgementday and diff hanger 11-19

marvin

ZINGER
had a great time, we only expected about 5 rigs and we ended up with about 14 rigs, met up with a group that was on their way back from moab and heard that we were going out, we all hit judgement day first, we had a cj break his steering and they welded somethings together to get him out, then we had a rear axle on a tj break on diff hanger, we had to leave his rig overnite(local boy) and go back this morn to fix it. great turn out and thanx to all who took part. pics to come

to any wanting to run trails down here in price just pm us or call us, look under clubs for phone#s Castle Country King Crawlers

JKS

A.K.A Sam
Awesome Time!!

This had to be one of the best wheelin trips that we have been on! These guys and their rigs were totally awesome! Come on back to Price any time! :cool:

Last edited:

R Dawg

This had to be one of the greatest day's of wheeling are group has had in a long time.All the new friends we met in price (you guy"s ROCK) thank"s for your suport out on the trail,We are making plan's to come back and run pinicle. Thank's a bunch ! THE LOGAN BOYZ

dpoulsen

R Dawg and I were on our way home from Moab and heard about this get together. Glad we stopped in. We met up with old friends and met some new ones, you guys from Price made us welcome and we enjoyed a great kickin' day in your rocks.
We will be back soon. Thanks again from Logan.

hayli6

Judgement Day!!!!!!

Wow, what an awesome trail!! Thanks a ton Herzog for leading us, Marvin & his wife for the company, laughs, cookies, & the other locals that were a blast to wheel w/!! That type of trail w/ the extreme degree of difficulty & great accessibility is a real treat to have in Price. We will be back again soon to check out some of the other great opportunities.

Tim

PS Herzog. Are you familiar w/ Constrictor & Rattlesnake? Maybe another guided trip in the near future???? LMK

JKS

A.K.A Sam
Small Correction!

hayli6 said:
Wow, what an awesome trail!! Thanks a ton Herzog for leading us, Marvin & his wife for the company, laughs, cookies, & the other locals that were a blast to wheel w/!!

Hey I don't want Marvin taking all the credit! I think you are refering to ME and MY wife. ;) Marvin ditched us and went to run Diff Hanger and his wife did not accompany him on Saturday! But that's ok, no offense taken. :cool:

Oh and I'll get some CD's sent to those of you that gave me cards with your addresses. We ended up with 150+ pictures and MOST of them are pretty darn good. Also, does any one know how to get in touch with Mark Patey (the guy with the awesome 6x6)?

Thanks again, it was a great time had by all!

hayli6

Dumb A$$

Sorry for the mix up between Marvin & JKS!!!

I would be great to get a copy of the photos when you have a time. Thanks again.

Tim

jpnty

That was one heck of a trail!!!! Thanks to all those who were there that shared a laugh or 2 with us... I can't wait to get back to run a couple of the other trails you guys have down there. That was an awesome day!!!!! Thanks for finding such a killer trail. You guys rock in Price!!!!!!!!!
Thanks again, Ty :D :D :D