Junction Offroad Show HUGE SUCCESS!!!!

turbosniper1

6x6x6 / Commando
Well.. to all of you that made it to the Offoad show today here in Grand Junction, you know it was a huge success as compared to past years!!! Major props have to go out to Jeff Bates, Badbuggy, for all the work he did to make the show the success it was! Here are a few pictures I took at the event.....
Jeff (BadBuggy)'s Jeep...

l_ecb4286ead453ac6b182bdf80ac0482f.jpg

Greg's TJ....
l_be6be9b0e05cd7d6bf7c2f6d8bcbe89e.jpg

and of course the RME booth was set up!!!!!
l_814a2d29b33390aca0a0406db43223da.jpg

The trophies for the "Show and Shine" competition were made and donated by Jeff! Big thanks for those Jeff!!!
l_038216d20df94a003b60a6ffed1245b5.jpg

And I had my little Dodge Ram out there on my ramp getting a little twist and showing off the new 42" Pitbull Rockers!!!
l_a4b5e29123eeff096e339c3aac2bc83c.jpg

So to all of you that didn't make it this year... you missed out on a GREAT show! We had vendors show up from Moab, Montrose, and more! Rockworx was there showing off their custom suspensions, and even Gateway Canyon's Resort was there!
The day ended with the trophy presentation and door prize give-a-way.... All of the vendors that showed up were more than gracious and provided us with great prizes ranging from RME T-shirts (Thanks Greg... it fits great!!!), to $100 powder coating gift certificates, to numerous guide books from Dan Mick!
It was an awesome day and we look forward to next year's event being even bigger and better!!!!! Thanks to all who came and see you next year!
Matt

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
It was a good time, I met quite a few people, got to sell & buy parts and had a great day watching the show progress. I picked up a Bestop for a TJ for pocket change, that will be nice to have! I really didn't get to wander around as much as I wanted to, I missed looking at a lot of the other rigs, since I had to sell my junk and watch the booth. I handed out a lot of RME business cards, so we're establishing an even larger presence here on the Western Slope. Excellent work to Jeff and the Grand Mesa Jeep Club!

I'm happy to hear that shirt fits Matt! :hickey:

ClintE

i make stuff
It was a good time, I met quite a few people, got to sell & buy parts and had a great day watching the show progress. I picked up a Bestop for a TJ for pocket change, that will be nice to have! I really didn't get to wander around as much as I wanted to, I missed looking at a lot of the other rigs, since I had to sell my junk and watch the booth. I handed out a lot of RME business cards, so we're establishing an even larger presence here on the Western Slope. Excellent work to Jeff and the Grand Mesa Jeep Club!

I'm happy to hear that shirt fits Matt! :hickey:

Good to FINALLY meet some of you guys. Jeff, you guys put on a great show, next year should be HUGE! Greg, nice rig, lets paint it!!! Hope you get your driveline fixed, looked like you cut it with a chopsaw as clean as it was!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
... Greg, nice rig, lets paint it!!! Hope you get your driveline fixed, looked like you cut it with a chopsaw as clean as it was!

Thanks Clint! I think I'll get with you and Steve towards the end of the summer for paint, I want to wheel it for a bit before taking it down again!

That driveshaft breakage was my fault, when the driver-front tire comes up, one of the bolts for the suspension would contact the driveshaft. I knew about it, but wanted to wheel rather than sit at home, so I took it out anyway, hoping the shaft would hold thru the trip. Obviously it didn't! :rofl: