Junk yard find

4Runner

So hears the thing. I found a one ton (I think 86) Chevy 4x4 dully, with a 454 th400 don't know transfer case. Not to smart with this stuff. But he wants to sell the whole truck for $1500. All I want is the axles and sell or go halfys with some one that also needs things off of it then just scrap the rest. I think with just the truck shell and frame it would be around three hundred bucks from scrap. If anyone is interested please let me know or call 801-643-8201 for more info. Thanks Donavon

AaronPaige

Lots of those trucks had 400/205 combo in them and I have been watching for one to come up for sale, also the 14 bold hubs are 2 in narrower on a dully and I destroy them often so if you part it out I'd pick that up, I think your right on with the frame and cab being worth 300 in scrap that is what I got for the last one I crushed

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
The duallys of that vintage had 70's in the back. The trans/t-case, which will be a TH400/NP205, are worth a couple hundred bucks. Keep them. Drag guys may want the 454, as well.

of course, scrapping it is always an option.

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
found this one too... but its a SRW, been wanting to go check it out.

"1982 Chevy 3500 4x4 Runs Great! New Carburetor, Edelbrock, New Starter,
Alternator, fuel pump, fuel filter, etc...

This truck is well worth the
money. The only reason I am selling it is that I have damaged my ankle and
cannot drive a manual with comfort anymore. The camper is not included. Will
download pictures later today. 385-628-7548"
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=218&ad=27752939&cat=656&lpid=1&search=4x4&ad_cid=22

Budbeater

Broken Down and Smokin'
My truck is an 82 GMC crew cab. I am in the process of rebuilding alot of it. What shape is the interior in? What color? I might be interested in interior parts...ods and ends because the running gear on my truck is solid.