Brett

Meat-Hippy
cruiseroutfit said:
:rofl: Hahahaha....

:eek:
kurt4gg.jpg

Bone Down

Brett said:

Cody - looks like a moab banger here, please elaborate, I enjoy the entertainment value of your posts.. :greg:

Brett - after all the positive feed back about EJS I am seriously considering going next year with you guys, I talked to Judd about this yesterday and he said that your group ran a lot of trails with not much trouble at all.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Bone Down said:
...Brett - after all the positive feed back about EJS I am seriously considering going next year with you guys, I talked to Judd about this yesterday and he said that your group ran a lot of trails with not much trouble at all.

We passed mabey 15 rigs all day on Sevenmile, Wipeout, Pickle... this was on Big Saturday... :cool:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
James K said:
BWAHAHAHA you guys kill me :rofl: . I should stay up later to read this stuff when it happens. :rofl: :rofl:

that set of ledges look a lot smaller then I remember them, but its been 4 or 5 years since I ran the pickle the whole way.

Nice pics Brett, but I think a wide angle lense and a change of angle, to say the side would of made the photo all the better :p .

Yeah, if she had been down on the bottom of the wash instead of on the first ledge, and off to the side, it would have been better......but this will do :p

Brett

Meat-Hippy
EKSJAE said:
here is what that last pic looks like from the other side. that crack scared the hell out of me the first time.

haha.....he would have been fine, but didn't have his disconnects off. Usually he can flex through stuff like that with no problem