Just about out of calendars........

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I have 8 calendars left. There are a few people that want 3-4 calendars. If they actually show up. I will take a list down for reprint. But I figure I will probably take the money first, then reprint. Who wants em ..... call me 272-3117

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I want one, but i wont' have money until wednesday. If you sell out, put me in line for one of the first out of your next batch (if there is a next batch).

pretty lame when I can't even come up with 20 bucks. :rolleyes:

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
I have decided that everyone that wants one WILL get one. I will take orders and will print however many copies I need to a week before x-mas. Then I will get them to everyone one way or another. You will need to pay for however many you want to purchase before I put you on the "list". I had alot of people last year say they are all about getting a calendar or two and never get ahold of me. This year I am playing safe. I too have a hard time coming up with cash, so I won't risk it.

If I print 5 for x-mas great..... If I print 50 thats fine too. It will be purely per order.
You will just get them for x-mas, thats all :D

any complaints?? Speak now, cuz I am open to ideas.....

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
oh and greg I think I can prolly hold one for ya LOL it's YOUR board after all :cool:

PM me... Maybe I can mail some to ya...

Shawn... your a few blocks away.... WTF? to far to drive :rofl:

Kurt...... whatever :p