just for Kurt

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Seen it! and it's still ugly. :(

What kills me is that they could sell many if they would just make an updated version.... for a decent price. Worked for the Rubicon. :eek: :ugh: :-\

GETBENT

CRASH
Tacoma said:
Seen it! and it's still ugly. :(

What kills me is that they could sell many if they would just make an updated version.... for a decent price. Worked for the Rubicon. :eek: :ugh: :-\

Hey! you're not Kurt! -_-;)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Not a real FJ... but it is still a cool rig... Tacoma drivetrain. Its made to compete with the Xterra type market... I think a SAS one with 35's would be sweet.

I am NEVER a fan of new vehicles, I hated the new Super Duty's, I hated the new Dodges, I hated Tacoma's... I love them all now...

Others never really grow on ya'... Avalance??? RAV4??? PT Cruiser??? Nope...

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
cruiseroutfit said:
Not a real FJ... but it is still a cool rig... Tacoma drivetrain. Its made to compete with the Xterra type market... I think a SAS one with 35's would be sweet.

I am NEVER a fan of new vehicles, I hated the new Super Duty's, I hated the new Dodges, I hated Tacoma's... I love them all now...

Others never really grow on ya'... Avalance??? RAV4??? PT Cruiser??? Nope...

I saw this in BLUE and thought you would get a kick out of it. :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Brett said:
Hey, I kind of like the PT Cruiser -_-

Like I said Bretty, some grow on you, some don't. Like the H2 will never grow on me... yet the WRX's have. Funny how two people can look at the same vehicle and get a hate-love reaction. Take your Jeep for example... I loved Rainbow Bright, you hated it. ;)

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Shawn said:
Kinda like how I would love to hate Brett...........but I can't.... :ugh:
Can't???....uh oh...do you have something to tell us Shawn...we all know there is a new reason why Brett can't be hated...is there another on the way? :p