Just got back from Moab

chadbuckner

Oh what a feeling..Toyota
I had a great time breaking in the new chevies and the v6 spool that I threw in just before the trip I hope these pics work. and a special thanks to Jeeptj38 for all his help at 3:00AM the day before I left. These are pics of Metal masher and the widow maker. I had to take the strap on the last part of it cause I only had a 1/4 tank of gas and I stalled going up it the couldn't get her going again all the gas was at the rear of the tank, and my rear was dug in the soft dirt so far I couldn't back down

Last edited:

chadbuckner

another set of pics, the bottom left pic is of me and my bro with his friends at 4:00 am out at the nutty putty caves just after it rained (real muddy) bottom right is of a buddy in his 4 linked 44 reverse cut high pinion front ended model 20 rear ended 97 taco probably one of the badest tacos I've ever seen. Driving Rock Chucker The other two are of me on poison spider comming down in the dark

Last edited:

chadbuckner

These are of me painting my bumper I made and our sleeping arrangements at Moab, also of the water fall on poison spider

Last edited:

Bones

Nice pics. I'm jealous.

IFS is the shiznits as well!

Brian is a cool cat. Met him in Moab July of 01. Model 20 rear end huh? Not a bad choice at all really. I like that rig a lot!