Just got here but I have to go

NC Zuk

Bootylicious!!!
None of you know me personally as I just joined this board in the last week but my time has come to say Hasta Luego! . I will be deploying to Kuwait this coming Monday evening. I expect to be there for an extended period of time. Thanks for the kind words about my Zuk project. I plan on making it back safely so I can finish it up and do some wheeling Moab style! I ask that you all keep me and my Family in your prayers and if it is possible I 'll post updates as the months go by. Thank you all and God Bless America, the Greatest Nation on Earth!

Sergeart First Class
Art Lilley
U.S. Army Special Forces
"De Oppresso Liber"
flagwave1.gif

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by mbryson
Amen....we'll save you a spot on the slickrock.........do your business and come home safe!

You mean, do OUR business. When you get back, you can fill us in on the details while we are wheelin!

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by NC Zuk

No man, I'm in SPECOPS!!! You know, the Green Berets. Big difference!

Hey, cut me a little slack....That went through my mind as well, but as you know, the 82nd is huge and it seemed to be the most logical first question. <edit> If I had paid attention to your signature, I would have seen that!!! DOH! Sorry man, no insult intended!

And, I do know the difference. I was 2/75 back in my day. Thus the Ranger tab in my windshield!

Attachments

• blacksheep big flex 3.jpg
    blacksheep big flex 3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Jeremy

You mean, do OUR business. When you get back, you can fill us in on the details while we are wheelin!

Good catch...You are correct, but hopefully he can keep an eye on HIS business and be able to come home without any lingering affects!

NC Zuk

Bootylicious!!!
I want to thank each and everyone of you who took the time to write those very encouraging words. Most of you have no idea who I am but you have chosen to support me and my family. I say this with Great confidence, I will be back!! You guys (and GALS!) are great Americans (and you Canucks too!!) I promise to post updates if the opportunity arises. I wish you all the best of luck with your ongoing projects and I can't wait to get back to finish mine. I hope that some day all of our paths cross and we can sit back and truly enjoy the Freedoms we so often overlook. God Bless you all and see you in a few (??) months.

Signing out............................

Art