Just in case you need a ninja

Mug

PHORmerly
I was going to hire him for one of my "corperate parties", but then I read "i don't read minds or stuff like that" so I guess not.

Green Leader

This whole time I thought ninjas were these great warriors, but they do house cleaning, handyman and will move your furniture. Talk about your all in one package I think I need a ninja.

?JMAMA

Formerly YJMAMA
A friend of a friend called him. This is what he found out.

Apparently the ninja requires an additional $15 fee for gas for his ‘Driver’ to drop him off. We’re all speculating that it’s his mom.
We require that he wears the suit at all times in order to preserve the integrity of the calling. He countered that it’s hot and he’s afraid of heat stroke.
We asked if he’d be willing to follow the neighboring building security guard as we suspect he is stealing from open cars. We asked his experience with stealth and he said that on two occasions he’s successfully followed his friends in the mall without them knowing.

Last edited:

Green Leader

A friend of a friend called him. This is what he found out.

Apparently the ninja requires an additional $15 fee for gas for his ‘Driver’ to drop him off. We’re all speculating that it’s his mom.
We require that he wears the suit at all times in order to preserve the integrity of the calling. He countered that it’s hot and he’s afraid of heat stroke.
We asked if he’d be willing to follow the neighboring building security guard as we suspect he is stealing from open cars. We asked his experience with stealth and he said that on two occasions he’s successfully followed his friends in the mall without them knowing.

ROFL!!!:rofl:

Chevycrew

His first ad saved for future reference:

$30.00 -60 per Hour
Ninja for Hire!!!
Sandy, UT 84094 - Apr 27, 2009
My name is Jon i am a person willing to do any odd job for the right price, just like ninjas in Japan use to do it.

I have added some jobs to the list***

I must clarify a few details about what i do.

---------------------------------------------

My Rules:

1. I will do almost any Job.

2. I don't do any jobs that cause harm to people or property, and i don't do collection or repo jobs.

3. Jobs that i do are simple jobs such as handyman jobs, moving jobs, i stick to simple things so they do not become complex and take alot of time.

4. I do offer some specialty jobs upon request, please ask me when you call if your job offer fits this category, rates vary depending on the job.

5. I am one ninja, i work alone and don't contract or take work from out of state, if you have buisness that is not in utah i can't help you. Utah only, Salt Lake Area. (It is for the simple reason i have limited travel ability that is why i can not work out of state)

Chevycrew

Otherad:

Ninja Training Groups!! (Sandy City)

Reply to: Ziangal@yahoo.com
Date: 2009-06-01, 8:09PM MDT

Looking to for people interested in joining me on weekends for ninja training classes.

Please note that i will be teaching what i have learned from my own experience.

I will be teaching the following,

Stealth
Evasion
Some Self Defense
Sneaking
Diversion Tactics

These are the traits i am offering to teach for now, i will hopefully learn more soon.

To those that read this, if you are interested in training with me i welcome you, these classes are free and for mostly the fun of doing it, if you live out of state and are traveling here and are interested i would very much enjoy meeting you and sharing my experience.

I am still working on the details on other things but please contact me if you are interested in helping or being part of this, i welcome anyone, but please be aware this is for just the fun of doing it, its not for anything criminal or andthing of the nature.

Please contact me by email or phone, 801-576-0965.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1200755981