Just moved back to SLC from ATL...

Jate

Speed beats up Sparky.
I just moved back from Atlanta to SLC. It has been 10 years since I have been here and I am ready to get back in the wheelin' game. It has come a long ways since I was at EJS back in 94. I bought an uncut 77 just before moving back and have dropped it off at Mt. Logan Off road to change suspension, axles, bumpers, etc. Hope to see some of you guys in Moab!!!

Caleb

very cool:cool: welcome to the board...and you know you cant just tease us with "I dropped it off at Mnt. Logan........" and not provide progress pics:D

MattL

no kidding, dropping it off and picking it up is like having two seperate vehicles.

what is planned?

utahxjer

miatre said:
no kidding, dropping it off and picking it up is like having two seperate vehicles.

what is planned?
glad to have ya back. All the vehicles I've seen come from Mt. Logan are kick @#$

Jate

Speed beats up Sparky.
I haven't finalized everything yet, but the plan is to change the rear axle to 31 spline, detroit locker and 4.56 gears. Probably change the front to a 31 spline Ford 9" with a Tru Trac. Change the suspension to a 4 link with coil overs. Custom cage and bumpers. 35x12.50 BF Goodrich M/T. Fuel injection. Headers and 3" into 1 exhaust. From there we will have to see how much money I have blown and decide if I can afford to add seats and add a Atlas II.

ace

Parts Collector
Jate said:
I haven't finalized everything yet, but the plan is to change the rear axle to 31 spline, detroit locker and 4.56 gears. Probably change the front to a 31 spline Ford 9" with a Tru Trac. Change the suspension to a 4 link with coil overs. Custom cage and bumpers. 35x12.50 BF Goodrich M/T. Fuel injection. Headers and 3" into 1 exhaust. From there we will have to see how much money I have blown and decide if I can afford to add seats and add a Atlas II.

Don't forget the "It's a jeep thing, You wouldn't understand sticker" :rofl: :rofl:

Sounds like a good project :p