Just registered

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Damn dude! You'll show those tards in their little Hondas whats UP with a NOS'd 383!!!!!

Where did you get the idea to combine a 12 Bolt and Toy shafts? Thats a new one on me! Lets see pics of the project!

Jam76

I got the Idea for the 12 bolt Toyota shafts from a friend of mine who owns JACK-IT. I will post some older PICS don't have any recent ones.

Jam76

Not to be a smartass, But last time I checked DANA 44 & DANA 60 didn't have the same splines as a Toyta axle shaft and when I get ready I plan on putting a Front Range full floater kit so It will make it even stonger. Given the 60 is quit a bit stronger (How many 6 lug DANA 60 do you see floating around?), but I was told by a very respectable source that Shannon Campbell from top truck challenge and ARCA fame use to run a full floater 12 bolt in his first buggy and beat the guts out of it with no problems, so go figure? I guess I will find out soon enough......

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Do you know what Shannon Campbell is running now? Tera 60's.I would just be a little worried about all the power you are pushing and having that 12 bolt, I know the toy shafts will hold up to it.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Andy, what would you know about 12 bolts?
have you ever rebuilt one? Have you ever rebuilt ANY axle? Man, some guys on this board think they know everything!!!:D The only thing stronger than a 12 bolt is a 10 bolt because it's so much lighter!(two less bolts = 50 less pounds);)