Just some jokes.....

Brett

Meat-Hippy
A Frenchman, an Englishman, and a New Yorker get captured by cannibals.
The Chief comes to them and says, "The bad news is that now that we've caught you, we're

going to kill you. We will put you in a pot and cook you, then we'll eat you, and then

we'll use your skins to build a canoe. The good news is that you get to choose how you

die."
The Frenchman says, "I take ze sword." The chief gives him a sword, the Frenchman cries

"Vive la France!" and runs himself through.
The Englishman says, "A pistol for me, please." The chief hands him a gun, the Englishman

points it at his head saying "God save the Queen!", and blows his brains out.
The New Yorker says "Gimme a fork." The chief is puzzled, but shrugs and gives him a fork.

The New Yorker takes the fork and starts jabbing himself all over; the stomach, sides,

chest, everywhere. There's blood gushing all over the place, it's horrible.
The chief is appalled and asks, "God almighty, what are you doing?"
The New Yorker sneers and says, "So much for your canoe, you stupid idiot!"

----------------

Don was so excited to be going bear hunting. He spotted a small Brown Bear in the woods and shot it. Then there was a tap on his shoulder, he turned around to see a big Black Bear. The Black Bear said, "Don, you've got two choices, either I maul you to death or we have sex." Don decided to bend over.
Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Don soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip where he found the Black Bear and shot it.

There was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge Grizzly Bear was standing right next to him. The Grizzly said, "That was a huge mistake Don. Now you've got two choices: Either I maul you to death, or we have rough sex."

Again, Don thought it was better to comply. Although he survived, it took several months before Don finally recovered. Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the Grizzly and shot it. He felt the sweet taste of revenge.

But then there was a tap on his shoulder. Don turned round to find a giant Polar Bear standing there. The Polar Bear said, "Admit it Don, you don't really come here for the hunting, do you?"

----------------

I'll post more as I see fit......add yours!

V-DAWG

someday
Speaking of Polar Bears....

How do you catch a polar bear?

Cut a hole in the ice, and place peas around the hole.

When the bear comes to take a pea, you kick him in the ice hole.

------------------------------------------------------------

How do you catch a unique rabbit?

Unique up on it.

How do you catch a tame rabbit?

Tame way.

embabe

My own epidemic!
Cheesy but cute! :D

How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest?
>They Take The Psycho Path

How Do You Get Holy Water?
>You Boil The Hell Out Of It.

What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
>Dam!

What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice too Long?
>Polaroid's

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
embabe said:
Cheesy but cute! :D

How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest?
>They Take The Psycho Path

How Do You Get Holy Water?
>You Boil The Hell Out Of It.

What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
>Dam!

What Do Eskimos Get From Sitting On The Ice too Long?
>Polaroid's
Haha... Hahaha. Nice. :D