Just wondering????

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I was just wondering i found this really awsome creek bed but it's on the forrest service land i walked it and it would be anwsome trail but how would i know if it;s legle do i just go to teh forrest service office and ask them what do i do. I guess this is a stupid question. but just wondering what i would have to do to run this trail.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Start by heading into the Forest Service and talking with the area Ranger... let them know your idea and the whereabouts of the trail... see where that gets you.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I guess i get the impression that if it's on FS land then it's a no go i'll go talk to them on Monday. It's not a real hard trail but i haven't walked the whole think the part i walked to it would be hard for a locked up rig on 33's to make it i think. but of course thtas probably easy for some of you guy's.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Well, its worth a try... if anything it will let them know that there are 4x4 enthusists out there that do beleive in making a legal trail and are interested in more trails. I would go see how recpetive they are to your concerns.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Originally posted by Portrnrzuk
Another Question if they did let us go on the trial it needs some tree's cut and removed will they let you do that?

They do under their direction. They even provide the tools......:D it's a great situation.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Portrnrzuk
Another Question if they did let us go on the trial it needs some tree's cut and removed will they let you do that?

Really depends on how the "manage" the area. Some areas for exampl are "user-maintained", others would require their permission and presence to modify anything. Start at the FS office and work from there.

Kris K

4x4 Addict!
I talked to one of the rangers and he told me there was noway it could happen that they are having a hard time even getting a ATV trail built because of tree huggers. he said it would be nice to have a trail like that but it just wouldn't happen because of the greenies.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
tell him you'll drive on his lawn and rip it up with your over sized tires!!!

let's kill his dog. does he have a dog?
let's get him a dog, then kill it!!!!!

just kidding:rofl: ...........i love killing......er...ahh....dogs