K & N

Meat_

Banned
Exactly. I just figured I'd preempt the impending trianual K&N debate about how they let dirt in even though they filter better.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I just like that they're really expensive, and have exotic oils.

Exactly one of my vehicles has a K&N, and that's because the PO put it in.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Get a room.

Hey, are you two posting from the same house? You should maybe talk more if that's the case. I mean, you're newlyweds. C'mon.

So how's this work? He lives on the other side of town, just to keep it interesting?

I are forncused.

So, this is a bit embarassing and I probably shouldn't even admit to this, but........

we are so pathetic with no lives outside of wheeling and wanna be web wheeling that I'm in my office at the computer and my wonderful husband of almost 10 years is all of 10 feet away from me laying on the couch with his laptop Ellie.

Meat_

Banned
What???? Typical man, making no sense whatsoever.

:p

It's the XY code, it has been finely hone over the millennia and it allows us to speak freely amongst your kind.... where as the XX code is not nearly as polished, and not quite as effective since it uses normal speech combined with emotional overtones. Although this cannot be cracked by any mortal man, the emotional component is inefficient and chaotic because of it's inherent instability brought on in part by it's wide range of dialects¹.

¹ This has been the major hurdle that has prevented man from cracking the XX code, as man has 3 emotional states... hungry, horny and sleepy.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I shouldn't talk. My wife emails me from 8' away.

But we hate each other and it's better for the kids that way. :D

just kidding. We don't email each other from 8' away. :D

yes we do. :(

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I think I can top that... my girlfriend is in bed holding my hand and typing txt on her cellphone to my cellphone which is in my other hand... we call it phone sex night!!!!

thank to someone we have a room!!!

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Back to topic sheesh:rolleyes: I have read that the k and n's for gasoline are ok , I have one on the propane for the zuk. But the diesels let in too much dust and can actually ruin the engine. I will stick to my AFE on diesel