Ken Block's latest

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
How did he get San Francisco closed in order to do that? :confused: Bad ass, in any case. :eek:

SLC97SR5

IDIesel
He's smiling the whole time...
He obviously went to Snow College and picked up some awesome driving tips from me in my 84 diesel Rabbit :b

Donner

Isuzu junkie
How did he get San Francisco closed in order to do that?

Clearly shot Post-Apocalypse. I only saw 1 zombie, on the street car. So it had to be quite some time afterward, but then again it was daylight. The guy at the finish was clearly infected.
Given that there was appearently good fuel available, I would estimate not more than a year after the big event.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
That would take an amazing amount of choreography :eek:

Guessing they filmed it in many different segments and then streamed it all together? That way they are just closing one small segment and it allows lots of practice time which you can see they had plenty of judging on the skids.

sixstringsteve

Too bad the guys who are will never see a pay check that looks like his ;)

no doubt. He's definitely great at marketing and promoting his product and sponsors. And he can drive 1000 times better than I can. I just have to laugh when the other guys beat him on the track without all the cool graphics on their cars.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I see it as Ken found that its not all about racing, ad even winning races. He took a motorsport hobby with an almost freestyle feeling (yet obviously very choreographed) genre of rally/drifting; and made it profitable for himself.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
This must have been filmed a while ago. TP doesn't ride motorcycles at all anymore. The drift around TP in a nosey is the best part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
TP still rides, not near as much.. he did Xgames best trick a year ago, and crashed his 720 and got busted up when he was suppose to race NASCAR the next day, and I believe he still tricks on his Nitro tour stuff, a friend of mine freestyled with him in SLC about a year and a half ago.