Kids Buggy

hardline90

Real rigs are built!
$3500. I have a kids buggy that I picked up and was going to finish, but I just don't have the time, so I'm putting it out there to see if anyone is interested in this awesome kids crawler. It doesn't have a drive train in it, but was built with a GSXR motor which turned out to be to high strung for a kids crawler and not geared low enough to be a good fit. It has allot of great parts and just needs a drive train and will be ready to go. The chassis is a full tube crawler chassis and comes with full hydro steering, samurai axles, 14" air shocks, front and rear drive lines, removable steering wheel, kids bucket seats with 4 point harnesses, 33" TSL tires, aluminum wheels, aluminum body panels, custom aluminum fuel cell and all brakes are in and working. This only needs a drive train and it will be up and running. My plans were for a 4 wheel drive ATV drive train something like a 700 cc or so. I have the GSXR motor and drive train that was in it and will go with the buggy. The third picture is next to my buggy for size comparison. Located in Lehi Utah. I'm not interested in trades at this time and don't need to sale it. If no one wants it, I will keep it and finish it and put it back up for sale for allot more money.Kids Buggy #2.jpgKids Buggy.jpgkids buggy #3.jpg

Last edited: