Kind of new

Fester

Ok, so I'm some-what new to RME. I've just been lurking around and learning from everyone elses problems, and watching for deals in the classifieds. I currently wheel a six-five Falcon Ranchero thats rollin on 14's with whitewalls, but I have a couple of different projects in the works. I sold my kind of built '97 TJ a while back to buy a motorcycle and I want/need something to get me back into wheelin. Right now I have a wrangler with a blown motor and a '95 bronco with a blown trans. I've been thinking of putting the 5.8 in the wrangler or using it in a buggy or something. I'm still trying to gather parts, but I did find a drivers drop 60 for super cheap so I think I'm headed in the right direction.

So hello and thanks in advance for your help.
Over.

MattL

Welcome aboard.

Sounds like you have a hand full of projects.

Sounds like most of us.. i think youll fit right in.

Fester

Herzog said:
I'm from Price. ;)

Yah, I thought I'd seen that red TJ in your avatar around sometimes. And, I think I might have seen you at Gus's old shop.

I used to be from Price, but the Carbon Co. umbilical cord dragged my a$$ back.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Fester said:
Yah, I thought I'd seen that red TJ in your avatar around sometimes. And, I think I might have seen you at Gus's old shop.

I used to be from Price, but the Carbon Co. umbilical cord dragged my a$$ back.

The red tj is my parents jeep. The black buggy is my baby. I used to cruise around Price in a black / grey cherokee with a red interior cage.

Good to have you on RME. Welcome. :)

Fester

Thanks...........I used to wheel these.

Attachments

• POS CJ.JPG
    POS CJ.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 4
  • POS TJ.JPG
    POS TJ.JPG
    13.4 KB · Views: 5
  • POS XJ 2.JPG
    POS XJ 2.JPG
    24.3 KB · Views: 5
  • POS XJ.JPG
    POS XJ.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 7

Fester

But now I just wheel this :eek: . It does ok if I get a run at it :-\

Attachments

• FALCON.JPG
    FALCON.JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 5

great scott

Fester said:
Hey great scott...........we must be neighbors. Cabon-villa = Carbonville.
I drive a full size white and black blazer with 39.5 boggers, I dont road it much any more because its falling apart, any how you should come check out our local club the Castle Country King Crawlers. We meet every second wednsday, 7pm at the 4X4 Challenge park.

Fester

yep........I used to live one street east and just north of that blazer. Is that your red 1954? chevy too?

I'll have to meet up with your club after I get something to thrash on.