KING CHALLENGE 2010???????

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
How about we organize some things but to the naked it eye it looks like we just showed up to play. There is nothing wrong with being prepared for a day of wheeling!

I am more than willing to use the Scout for extractions as well.

If we have water, stop watches, and a few volunteers.....there is no reason this wouldnt work.

Lets set a day in the early fall and get it done!!!!

The gauntlet is calling my name

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
I dont see why we would even need insurance,if they let ya go up and play whenever, what's the diffarence if we all go up at once and use it and just have a "friendly competition" wile we are at it.
If there worried about gettin sued we will just have everyone sine wavers at the gate.

the bronco is finnaly togauter and working good...and there is no datc show or the king challange!!! :mad: lame
I hope we can put this on!
the only thing i need for the bronco before i go is a Qjet carb.

Last edited:

great scott

This could work.
Lets talk details, what would you all like to see?
When? Early fall sounds good to me.
Rules? Use those from the past?
Classes? I say we wait and see what kind turn out we get.
Trophies?

mrclean

INTERNET WHEELER
Early september would be best for me my wife is due on the 25th. Rules from last time would work for me fastest time and time penaltys for going out of bounds was that all there was? As far as classes go i think we would need to see what shows up and how many. We could run it if your not in your rig driving your out helping.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Lets shoot for September 18th.

The Idaho Top Truck Challenge is in the beginning of October and I will need at least a week to put my junk back together:rofl:

JKS

A.K.A Sam
I paid a visit to the old 4x4 track today and it almost brought a tear to my eye. There are tires and beer bottles scattered everywhere along with a fine crop of tumble weeds. The whole track could definitely stand some TLC.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
so, all of the trails around price got closed down?? What a shame! Those were some fun trails!

Techically - the data for the trails were "lost" by the BLM when submitted for the Price area RMP so they were not included into the new plan. The BLM now believes that if it's not designated then it is closed by definition. It used to be the other way around - open unless designated closed.

Gawd forbid any of the execs at the BLM have to do any actual work. This new policy makes it much easier for them to not leave their seats.