King Challenge Volunteers... Need some Please.

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
Hey everyone, the King Challenge is a week away, and we are in need of a few more willing people to volunteer some help. We need some extra help with Judges/Score keepers.

If you were interested in coming out but couldn't or didn't want to compete, and would be willing to get up close and personal to the event then give me a shout. We are providing drinks and lunch to all Volunteers, plus this year we have a video crew and will be producing a DVD, so you may have the chance of getting your mug in a DVD that will be sold all over the place.:D

We would need you at the challenge park between 8-8:30 the morning of the 14th at the challenge park at the fairgrounds.

If you would like to help out, please call me so I can let those at the gate know who you are so they let you in free.

Thanks,
Jeremy Johnson
435-650-1653

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
I'm in, is there a pre-planning meeting?

I am going to try to get something together for Thursday, but if you dont hear from about it before hand, just plan on being at the challenge park between 8-8:30 the morning on the 14th, and come to the registration table and get set up with me. If you can, give me a call before saturday so I can get you name on the list so the people at the gate will let you in.

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
There will be a pre-planing meeting for Judges and other Volunteers tonight at 6:00 at the Challenge park at the Fairgrounds just past the motor-cross. This will allow us to get a couple more things done at the park and get the judges all on the same page.

Please try to make it if you can. If you cannot make it tonight, give me a call and we will work out the details. I also need names of volunteers to get them on the list to get in without charge.

We will also have a final Judges meeting saturday morning between 8:00 and 9. But please be there by 8:00 so we can get you all set up with a radio, score sheets, vest, ect.