Know of any Utah County shop space?

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
I have for too long outgrown my 1 bay "shop" built in my parents' backyard. I need real shop space.

KSL has pretty limited selection, anyone know of any Utah county shop space for rent? Around/under 1k/ mo. Prefferably north-Utah county.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Or any better websites that show listings? I kinda feel like the "diamond in the rough"/"perfect" shop for me isn't even probably listed anywhere and just has a "for rent/lease" sign on the door and the only way you'd know is by driving by it.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
How big do you need? We used to rent in Provo on the old state street "Peays Storage units" seems like it was 1100 sqft and had a small office and a bathroom. $600 a month comes to mind on the rent, pretty good deal.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
There is a sweet one in Spanish Fork but it's at the top of my want-to-pay price list but at 2,300 sq ft I could just pitch the RTT in the corner at night (; jk it's not that expensive. Just not sure I wanna really be in SF.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Almost.... He called back and said there aren't any vacancies. (and none in the soon future) .. I have ran into that a lot with online ads and also seeing "now leasing" signs. If you don't have vacancies or in the near future then take down your sign.

I am looking to pull the trigger really soon. I think I might go with the one in Spanish. It's a good location and great shop, but I was looking for a little more north-utah-county. I found a few but either the shops aren't a good setup, or they frown upon what I want to do in it, or its a dump and in a bad location.

realistically being 15-20 mins south of my ideal location really isn't that bad of a compromise.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Whelp... I missed out on the SF one. Sounds like it was signed for yesterday. Also found a badass one on Orem State street with a brand new 2 post lift in one of its two bays, called him today and it had been signed for over this past weekend. This is a fast market right now. Was really hoping to get into something this week, probably not gonna happen that fast realistically.

Have you talked with a realtor? Around here, it's somewhat common to have a realtor find rental/lease property.

Second this.
We just got in to a new shop in SLC and went through a realtor. Super easy and definitely what I'll do in the future. He did all the shopping around with our criteria, and no fee to us...

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
Have you talked with a realtor? Around here, it's somewhat common to have a realtor find rental/lease property.

Second this.
We just got in to a new shop in SLC and went through a realtor. Super easy and definitely what I'll do in the future. He did all the shopping around with our criteria, and no fee to us...

Yep I actually had two of them looking for me but they weren't much help.

I ended up just scouring the web several times a day, last night one came on KSL in Provo, and well, I took it! Should be moving into it in a few days.

BlueWolfFab

Running Behind
IMAG0749_zpsioaunat9.jpg