KOH 2024 Race Schedule!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I’ve watched like 5 minutes of it this year and I usually watch a ton. I’m not sure why but I’m just meh on it

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I'm excited to watch the racing today! I was running our Remote Pit 2 all day yesterday.

Our team had a rough go on the course. (4)674 broke a steering rack at the start of Turkey Claw. He ran back to the pit, grabbed spares and ran back. They got it all apart and had a 5/8" bolt seize and subsequently broke their 1/2" ratchet. At that point they were hours behind the lead and wouldn't have been allowed out on lap 2 so they called it.

(4)819 was running strong and in the top 15-20 when they had a shock failure and rolled at 65-70 mph, landing back on their wheels. They got their bells rung pretty hard but were OK and managed to triage the car and limp it back to Hammertown.

4472 (running as a 4800 Legend) had a great run and never even stopped at Pit 2 each time they roll by. They finished ~14th as I recall.

Today we'll bounce around watching 4400 cars 😎

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
There has been some epic attrition early on, I believe the announcers mentioned that Bailey Campbell is out with blown engine not long after starting.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Loren Healy completed the 1st lap looking fast, Jason Scherer isn't far behind for 2nd, Casey Currie in 3rd...

I'm pulling for Loren, he pushes so hard and is a great driver.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Damn, Loren stopped fixing a flat tire and Casey Currie just passed him now in 1st headed into the rocks.

We’re on chocolate thunder and can’t hear the loudspeaker… did it end up being more than a flat tire?