KSL Ad: Dave Ramsey Has Ruined My Life - So Please - Buy My Amp

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
Dave has helped and hurt me.
Helped: Dave tells people to take up extra work to help pay down debt, so my wife is ok with my buying and selling of things and extra work,

Hurt: I am held to a budget and have to disclose my extra earnings, so no more Black Ops funding.

skeptic

My wife and I keep separate accounts (both joint, but the whole primary on each account thing), and each pay our separate bills. We do have one credit card we share for big purchases (mine, that I pay off - go figure), that she sometimes throws extra money toward.

I don't know who this Dave Ramsey character is, so let's just keep it that way.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
EPIC WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and idk who dave is... Im single! BUT SCREW THAT GUY!

Dave is an extreme fiscal conservative.. Essentially, if you cant pay pay cash for it, you cant afford it/shouldn't buy it. He teaches people how to control their money, as apposed to being controlled by their money.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Great add, better than most attempts at creative writing. This guy should actually listen to DR though. All he needs to do is start an envelope labeled guitar.

My in laws used to have a cat about that same size. My FIL always called it the food storage. Not that I would ever, in any way condone killing a cat to feed myself or my family in a survival situation.

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
I have the same problem as him. But mine is I want a motorcycle again. All my money goes to the accountant,the wife. clandestine spending in not an option. I think the only option is to do trade work for what we want. I don't think my wife has read Dave but, from what I understand the plan we have set up is similar to what he has to say.

littlyota

If I ever get divorced, Dave Ramsey will be the cause!!!!!!!!!!!

I f-ing hate the stupid budget I am on. I have plenty of income and savings, but so help me I have a mortgage payment. I will be dead before I get to enjoy life or the income I have worked for.

amp713

Sorry but I disagree with people who wont spend money because its slightly out of budget. ITS MONEY! Never let money stop you from doing something you will always remember, you wont remember the day you paid an extra 300 towards your house..... Skydiving for $300 over Moab? You will never forget! I cant stand people like that.... When the economy/world/government colapses or just unravels all of your extra cash wont be good for anything but TP.

RANT OVER.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Sorry but I disagree with people who wont spend money because its slightly out of budget. ITS MONEY! Never let money stop you from doing something you will always remember, you wont remember the day you paid an extra 300 towards your house..... Skydiving for $300 over Moab? You will never forget! I cant stand people like that.... When the economy/world/government colapses or just unravels all of your extra cash wont be good for anything but TP.

RANT OVER.

It's not about not spending, it's about not being in debt. Pay cash for your car, then you don't end up paying an extra 10k in interest. by not spending 10k for the privilege of the loan, You can skydive moab 34 times!