Winch- N/A

Favorite Trails- Hells Revenge Moab rim Fins and things Potato salad hill

Other- its still needs a tranny and t case's

dscf1348zz7.jpg

dscf1345fn0.jpg

dscf1346to6.jpg

dscf1349az9.jpg

Paul R

Question.... I have heard about people fabbing the rear end on the toyota trucks. But what does it do?

Are you talking about the shotening of the bed (bobbing)?

If so it is so there is not as much overhang behind the rear axle, thus, not as much hanging up on obsticles. I think it is popular on Toyota's because they are cheap and owners usually don't think twice about hacking up the body. But it can be done with pretty good results.

KyleWS

Got paint and rear suspension on
Still need some rear fender hackin

dscf1391rw7.jpg

dscf1392mc0.jpg

my motor im having a few problems with it right now

dscf1393yv3.jpg

Skwash

Looks great :)

I'm buying an 87 Toy in the next couple of days. Did you paint yours yourself? How much did the paint cost you (assuming you didn't paint it yourself)?

The Stranger

Stranger Danger
Oh man, I just started looking at this thread today and thought that KyleWS's truck looked a lot like someone elses truck on here after his paint job.

pELYgroso

'Merica
how does it do with the auto tranny, stock case, and 5:29's? I'm going to be building a runner pretty quick with the auto tranny and am wondering if I should drop the coin to buy the adapter to install dual cases I have lying around. If you had the dual cases already would you buy the adapter and pay to have it installed, or do you like how it wheels well enough?

choptopbII

how does it do with the auto tranny, stock case, and 5:29's? I'm going to be building a runner pretty quick with the auto tranny and am wondering if I should drop the coin to buy the adapter to install dual cases I have lying around. If you had the dual cases already would you buy the adapter and pay to have it installed, or do you like how it wheels well enough?

oh i dumped the auto a while ago, I hated the auto verry sluggish, robs alot of power. I swaped to W56B and duals with 4.7 in the rear case a few months ago. the duals are probly the best mod ive done so far. :D

toyota rockhead

Nice pics it looks like you had a great time out there. Wish i could have made it out there with you guys but i had too many things going on. Looks like a lot of snow melted out there in the last few days as well.

choptopbII

Nice pics it looks like you had a great time out there. Wish i could have made it out there with you guys but i had too many things going on. Looks like a lot of snow melted out there in the last few days as well.

yeah it was actually pretty dry, but around 11:00 when we were getting ready to leave it started to get muddy