Labor Day Wrenchfest and Rockcrawling Shenanigans!

chadschoon

a few more of a great weekend :D

Attachments

• 276.JPG
    276.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 26
  • 283.JPG
    283.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 15
  • 287.JPG
    287.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 10
  • 290.JPG
    290.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 10
Had an awsome weekend! One of the best times in Moab yet. Sorry the mighty scorpion and I had to go play without you on Saturday ;)
We really had a great time even with LJ's little fit! I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think it may have been my happy dance when you gallantly offered Kendra and I your Sierra Mist that caused my back to freak out. I'm still not walking quite right, but it was worth it. You're a peach Chadrick!! :D

Looks like a fun time for sure. Wish I could have made it, one of my favorite trails. LJ is looking good with the new tubes and paint, and that new driver is looking pretty darn good too. Much better looking than the old one.
Why, thank you sir! I think that old driver should just throw in the towel and let me do all the driving from now on.....:greg:

Tell Shelby I really missed having his half of our peanut gallery! You may have been missed a bit too.....:hickey:
Nice Lemontube...:D
:D I think so!

Seth

These go to 11
Any idea of a date when it will close. Need to plan one last trip.

Well as of our last U4 meeting RR4W is already acting like the plan has been implemented. I am not sure of the official date.

I am a huge fan of this trail. It was never inventoried because it was user created in a open travel area. I have offer my assistance to Jeff Steven and RR4W for whatever they need to fight to reopen or keep the trail. I am hoping to have more particulars before too long.

I would like to see this people get all worked up over this trail. Maybe then something will happen to keep it open.

drtsqrl

I luv Pritchett
Coyote will be closed when the new RMP takes effect (scheduled for sometime in October). It may or may not be posted, but we would still ask people to obey the rules and not use the trail. Moab Friends-For-Wheelin' will do whatever we can to get it re-opened, but it may take a while. We will be working with U4WDA, and we may need the help of private individuals too. As soon as we have an official course of action, we'll let everyone know.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Coyote will be closed when the new RMP takes effect (scheduled for sometime in October). It may or may not be posted, but we would still ask people to obey the rules and not use the trail. Moab Friends-For-Wheelin' will do whatever we can to get it re-opened, but it may take a while. We will be working with U4WDA, and we may need the help of private individuals too. As soon as we have an official course of action, we'll let everyone know.

Let me know what you need from RME at that point Jeff, we can send out a mass email for a petition, push the subject real hard here, etc. That would be a difficult trail to loose.

jpest

Anti-Social Networking
Looks like an awesome trip guys. What would a trip to Moab be without a little wrenching;) Thank heavens it won't be long until I get back to Moab. Your pics make me want to go tomorrow.

Really like the last picture of LJ. How are the new tubes working out? Did we get it right, or do we have to change anything?

She's just perfect! I think the angry chinese eyes are beautiful and with her fenders back on, she's just wonderful! :chris:

It was really fun on Coyote to see how much thinner she is, I noticed a big difference. In my opinion, you two did fabulously!!