Engine- Im on my 3rd 2.5L

Transmission-Stock

T-Case- 231 with tera low 4:1 2wd low SYE

Axles- Narrowed HP 60 5:38s detroit 35spline alloy USA shafts
Cab and chassis 14bolt 5:38s Detroit

Suspension- 2" BDS spring over

Wheels and Tires- 42x14R17 Iroks on 17x9.5 Allied Beadlocks

Winch- Warn 9.5i

Favorite Trails- Lived in Nebraska up until 2 months ago so Im still working on it....wheeled calamity, topless, dietrying, carnage in Buena Vista here. Have been to Attica, In/ Disney, OK /Manhattan, KS

Other- Have owned the jeep for ten years now and it has been through many changes. Started out as my daily driver. Has been on 235's 31's then switched gears and added lockers on the stock axles and jumped to 33's with a spring over. Swapped in a dana 44 front and 9inch rear and 35's then jumped to 38's then this last year swapped in the one tons and 42's. Need to meet some more people in the area to get out there and do some wheelin!

Attachments

• mont.JPG
    mont.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 56
  • mont2.JPG
    mont2.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 55
  • mountain2.JPG
    mountain2.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

skykrawler

Jeep its whats right.
How does it wheel with the spring over? Have you had any problems with axle wrap?
thats a nice looking rig though. Now that your in this area you will have to try some trails around here.

Drclarkin

Stingers Rule!
Spring over works pretty good, The 2" BDS springs are a little stiffer than I wish they were but I think they will loosen up over time. I have a traction bar in the rear and it eliminates all of the wrap.

Drclarkin

Stingers Rule!
A couple more recent pics...

MoabHelldaradoandcrack08010.jpg

MoabHelldaradoandcrack08029.jpg

MoabHelldaradoandcrack08046.jpg

IMG_2414_0081_333.jpg