Other Region Las Vegas Rock Crawling Event Nov 7,8,9

There are way harder trails then Bronco Falls. I will take you guys on the fun stuff, don't worry. Spare tire and E brake rules are not accurate for the buggys, if your concerned about those rules please call me 970-769-1679 show up and lets have a great time. I will make sure your rigs hit the trails. Ill post up where and what time to meet me. I will also be doing a night run.

Ill run the same trails Friday and Saturday so you guys have a chance to try a obstacle over again if they don't make it the first day. Make sure your rigs are ready, the obstacles we will be doing are going to test your rigs and skills pretty good. I have done every obstacle there, but sometimes get denied. Just depends on the day. Ill basically hit a obstacle and show you guys the line then let everyone play. When everyone is through we will move on to the next obstacle.

My rig is getting some TLC right now for this event. Its getting Air bumps, new tires, new skins and new rear 14B Arctec truss. Im pretty excited!

Last edited:
I just got home from the VV4W meeting and this year flags will be required so bring one.

We must stay on the trails and respect the land. No littering.

If your a business owner you can sponsor the event and donate anything you would like to the raffle.

VV4W is a non profit club and this event is a non profit event.

Meet me by the main gate Fri and Sat morning at 8am for a drivers meeting. Line your rigs up behind mine. Fri night we will be doing a night run.

Last edited: