Other Region Las Vegas Rock Crawling Event Nov 7,8,9

This Nov 7,8,9 is the 33rd annual Vegas Valley "Hump & Bump" Rock Crawling event held in Logandale, NV which has everything from mild to wild trails plus sand dunes and even petroglyphs. Every year they have a huge BBQ and Raffle plus many vendors on hand. Camping is available in the Logandale Fairgrounds or out in the trail area. If your coming out to SEMA bring your rig and go wheeling too!

Again there are trails from Mild to Wild and everyone is invited, they will even have trails for stock rigs.... but I myself will be concentrating on getting more of the "Buggy" crowd to come out and try some of our buggy obstacles. Bring your DGAF attitude! Flops, bops, rolls, dumps, dents, rips, bangs and more will happen on the trails I will take you on so if your afraid or have your "ba**s" in your wife's purse don't come. (For you hard core guys and depending on interest, we can run Logandale Friday and Saturday then load up Sat night after the raffle and go a hour north to Sand Hollow and wheel there all day Sunday. Sand Hollow has some very fun/hard trails. Let me know if there is any interest in this guys.)

Flags are required this year!

Helmets not required but recommended.

Spotting will happen only if you ask.

We will move along at a fast pace, if you can not make a obstacle in 4 tries we will ask you move on and let the next guy try. You can try again when we go out on the night run or the next day. 5 point harness, 40" tires, lockers, cages, winches, straps, oh shit bars, bad boy axles, lockers all required.

Myself, Underground Diesel performance or Vegas Valley are not responsible for damage/carnage to any rig or any injuries/deaths on the trail. Please be safe and follow all rules. I will have a drivers meeting at 8am both Fri and Saturday before we hit the trails. If your unsure about a obstacle ask for a spot. We must stay on all trails and we can not get off the trails, run over bushes, make our own paths. We need to respect the land. I will have a spill kit and a shovel plus garbage bags.

Bring spare parts, spare rigs, spare axles and tires but most of all your DGAF attitude! We are going to have a blast and you will enjoy every trail we go on.

Here is the link to the Vegas Valley event Vegas Valley Four Wheelers registration will be open soon. I will check back here daily for questions or email me nwtdiesel@yahoo.com check out my website Underground Diesel Performance - Las Vegas, Nevada we are a platinum sponsor this 2014 year of the Hump & Bump event.

Last edited:
Sweet! Come on out guys! We will do a night run and ill take you guys on all the trails and obstacles. Its a good time for sure. Friday and Saturday should be enough time to hit everything so plan on either leaving Sat night after the raffle or Sunday morning.

rwalk

I know you said there are trails from mild to wild, but looks like most of the stuff you're showing are the trails for buggys. Whats available for a TJ Rubicon on 35's full cage full skid plating? Looking for a challenge but not something thats guaranteed to destroy my rig.

littlyota

I know you said there are trails from mild to wild, but looks like most of the stuff you're showing are the trails for buggys. Whats available for a TJ Rubicon on 35's full cage full skid plating? Looking for a challenge but not something thats guaranteed to destroy my rig.

There is plenty for you. I have been going to Logandale for years and have never seen some the obstacles he posted pictures of. Not saying they are not there. I just don't play that hard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just so you guys know, I'm not a event coordinator, just a sponsor. I take the buggy lines and trails so that's what I know and have fun doing. Its also the reason I only have pics of the buggy lines. Only 25% of the 200 rigs who come have buggies, most everything in Logandale is for DD rigs on 35"s. If you have questions post on www.vv4w.org they can help you out. Vegas Valley 4 wheelers is holding the event and can fill you in with whats to offer for the more DD rigs. Hope this helps.

bigc73lac

ATTN: Underground
Looking at registering the only hard trail is bronco falls. How do we register to just run the stuff in your pictures? Sorry in advance I know this might be the wrong place to ask questions:)