Last AZ wheeling trip before I move.

Sasquatch_Adventures

Well I figured I would get out and do one last trip here in Arizona before I move back to SLC this week and I thought I would share with RME. This is also the first trip I've taken since I built my Jeep recently. A friend of mine here in Bullhead City hit me up about going out wheeling before we leave so I figured it would be a good chance to test the Jeep and get in one last wheeling trip. A little about this place, there are hundreds of trails leading all over the place around the Bullhead City AZ/Laughlin NV area. We headed up a dirt road called Silvercreek Rd which has a ton of trails and mine roads leading off in all directions. Most of it is washes and dirt roads but there are a few good rock sections if you know where to look.

I usually shoot wheeling trips with my Nikon SLR camera but I left it at home so these are all shot with my iPhone...
This is where our trip started up a nice wash with a tadpole filled natural spring running down it. We stopped for a break to wait for another guy to show up and seen a heard of deer headed down to drink. (No pics since I forgot my camera)

This is a cool little rock section off the main trail. (Pics don't do it justice)

Back on the trail, this trail changes like most do every year. This year its way over grown and washed out due to heavy rains last year.

Last edited:

Sasquatch_Adventures

Yep there are two white XJs... ;)

This is where the trail ends with a decent little water fall and a man made water fall pictured below. The water is a natural spring and runs all year long. It hydrates the burros and big horned sheep as well as a ton of other wild life.

Sasquatch_Adventures

Here you need to turn around and you can't get more then 3 rigs up here and turning around makes things interesting. Steve got stuck between a rock and a soft place.

Most of these were taken on the way back down the trail.

Sasquatch_Adventures

The friend that took us up here had been up to the water fall and back down plenty of times and never knew what the place was called and on the way back down we found this BLM sign. I guess its call Mount Nutt wilderness area.

This was it all in all it was a good trip but I am done with the hot desert and want more trees and mountains!