Last Nights Meteor

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Once again, had I known there was a meteor shower last night before the 10 o'clock news reported... I'd have been out passed tooele photographing the sky.. Might've caught the big one..

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I must suck as a science teacher. I didn't even know about it.

Dugway is cool. both my parents are from dugway.

Sami, go to spaceweather.com and sign up.

I didn't see any meteors, but did anyone see the big circular jet trail over tooele yesterday?

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
Sami, go to spaceweather.com and sign up.

I didn't see any meteors, but did anyone see the big circular jet trail over tooele yesterday?

ya I watched it make that trail then a nice J turn (don't know if that is what it is called but it left the letter J in the sky from its trail).. there was a second Jet just to the north of it that made a J turn at the same time. then no more trails .. really cool

I heard the rumble from the Meteor last night but saw nothing (blackout curtains)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I was playing xbox in my front room when the house lit up like mid day...I ran over to the west facing window and saw nothing...it was ridiculous bright!!

jdub

Scrambler
We caught it in our work cam too. So cool. Xfiles spooky at first glance. Especially since our camera was pointed down, the shadows that it cast were spooky.