Lawn Mower Dude

95jeepgrndchke

Did anybody see the guy in between Wellington and Spanish Fork on the highway on a riding lawnmower with a bunch of alum. cans and a sign saying "Need Food"? Wednesday we saw him in Wellington then on Sunday we saw him on the front side of Spanish Fork canyon, then Monday he was just outside Spanish Fork!

Last edited:

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
95jeepgrndchke said:
Did anybody see the guy in between Wellington and Spanish Fork on the highway on a riding lawnmower with a bunch of alum. cans and a sign saying "Need Food"? Wednesday we saw him in Wellington then on Sunday we saw him on the front side of Spanish Fork canyon, then Monday he was just outside Spanish Fork!

I saw him. I was thinking man he needs food, but he can afford gas ...hmmmm

VANDALL

I saw him on sunday going down the canyon I want 2 run him down................................................j/k.

VANDALL.

CanadanXJ

what?!
we saw him on thursday morning, I think that it is rad. we laughed for about 10 miles because it looked like he had the blades down and he was mowing the side of the freeway. :rofl: :rofl:

Dan

notajeep

Just me
I saw him on the way to moab on thursday and passed him again on the way home sunday. I stopped and gave him a box of cereal bars. Mixed berry!

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
Haha thats awesome, I just got on here to start a thread about him, I saw him in Moab a few weeks ago and I just barely saw him today in South Jordan on State St. when I was workin, I gave him five bucks and directions to Salt Lake. Thats awesome he rode that damn lawnmower all the way from moab. :p

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I saw his ass between green river and wellington on wednesday.

What a crazy cook. I would have been arrested for sure by now if that were me.

Cody

95jeepgrndchke

Tiny said:
Haha thats awesome, I just got on here to start a thread about him, I saw him in Moab a few weeks ago and I just barely saw him today in South Jordan on State St. when I was workin, I gave him five bucks and directions to Salt Lake. Thats awesome he rode that damn lawnmower all the way from moab. :p
So is Salt Lake going to be the end of the trail for him?

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
I dunno what his plans were, he went off on this story about his dog that I couldn't understand and then ask if state st stayed commercial for a while and then figured he could make it there today. he was a crazy old man, only like 2 teeth in his whole mouth. :redneck:

utahxjer

So he hasn't told anyone what the hell he's doing? Did he start in Moab or did he mow across the damn border?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
WEDNESDAY @ NOON: He was halfway between Green River and Wellington heading towards Wellington.

SATURDAY @ 2:00: He was in Helper, but heading back towards Price now.

I didn't quite understand the backtracking... :confused: