Layton/Clearfield area mechanic

dutchman

KI7KSV
Do any of you guys in N. Davis County have a mechanic you'd recommend? Hopefully someone that does quality work and has fair prices.

I need to have the power steering pump replaced on my 07 Maxima and after looking at it today I'm not sure I want to struggle with it.

Thanks.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I take the stuff i dont want to mess with to Dees Service in Clearfield. Always have treated me right. They have been there forever so that says something

jebuwh

Our shop uses Charlie's Service in Sunset. They have always done really great work for us and price is more inexpensive than most.

Troop92

I use Egan Auto in Kaysville. I know Shane Egan personally and have him work on my cars when I don't want to. 801.444.0880.

Egan took great care of me when JL screwed my Trooper over. Very impressed, and have taken all my vehicles there since.

Troop92

What ever you do don't go to Shade Tree. Complete idiots. Totally misdiagnosed my F350 hot start problems. I ended up fixing it myself.

Seconded, they quoted my neighbor over $1,000 worth of repairs to her WJ to have it be "road worthy" when all she needed was a blinker bulb and front brake pads.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Kyle/Troop when are you going to be ready to hit some trails? Do you have the WJ ready yet? I can pull you up stuff with my disco. ha ha Then my headgaskets will blow and you can tow me back home.