Laziness

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
You made me feel so much better about myself, Mike. Thank you. I actually came up STAIRS to plop down on the couch. That's exercise damnit

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
Maybe we should have a RME party and fix meats shop for him so that it only snows when he is out on a trail in his own vehicle... lol

Bart

Maybe we need an RME build day for Meat, to get the project started. Do you have the parts to make it a rolling chassis?

ubae

Not an FBI agent
some consider my lifestyle to be lazy.....I just consider it dedicated to my own comfort.

Meat_

Banned
Maybe we need an RME build day for Meat, to get the project started. Do you have the parts to make it a rolling chassis?

Not exactly, I would just need to buy a little bit of steel, some brackets and figure out how long the links are going to be. Well, and get the front pumpkin on the right (left) side :ugh:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Maybe we should have a RME party and fix meats shop for him so that it only snows when he is out on a trail in his own vehicle... lol

You can't fix the outside:rolleyes:

As long as meats not in it while were rolling, I'm down