leafs or 4 link

91satoy

earlier last year i did a sas on the front of my yota with the all pro kit and i havent done anything with the rear yet im thinking of doing the 5" springs from all pro with some bilstein shocks or a 4 link i found a company that will do it for a good price if i do the 4 link i think im gona use the non coil 18" of travel shocks give me your opinoin on what you think would be best

RockCrushinToy

i get a lot of flex out of my 63in chevys, and it was cheap and easy, but leafs can never flex as well as a good 4 link

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
RockCrushinToy said:
i get a lot of flex out of my 63in chevys, and it was cheap and easy, but leafs can never flex as well as a good 4 link

I don't think it's really all about flex anymore. It is more about configuration and control. And having a 4-link allows you to meet that optimum to help your vehicle perform better than if it were setup with leafs.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Herzog said:
I don't think it's really all about flex anymore. It is more about configuration and control. And having a 4-link allows you to meet that optimum to help your vehicle perform better than if it were setup with leafs.

X2 :)