Left Fork Canyon Logan Utah

MicahMan

July 4th
So my weekend was fun I spend a lot of time with my cute little family. I love them so much as I'm sure you all know.

This was an easy trail and camp spot. We took the GX and made a great few days. We also took 4 wheelers and had a blast.

We went up the Left hand fork canyon that jumps off of Blacksmith Fork Canyon.

There was a small rock slide past Grey springs a few years ago and it used to be impassable. It is tame enough now that a 4 wheeler or a mildly built rig could do it. The Coyote would of had no issue but the stock height lexus turned around beforehand.

Here are some pics. It was a great time
Busted.jpgCamping.jpgTrailer.jpgTree People.jpg

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
:cool:

Grey cliff springs is a fun trail. It liked it even more several years ago. The Lucky Strike mine is up there somewhere but I have yet to find it..

MicahMan

How were the temps up there? I haven't explored above Logan at all.

Temps were good. Still hot. It was 95+ in Logan but the camp was 80ish. It got chilly in the morning.

you've got some cute kids! Thanks for the report.

The girls are definitely adorable. Trouble but cute!

:cool:

Grey cliff springs is a fun trail. It liked it even more several years ago. The Lucky Strike mine is up there somewhere but I have yet to find it..

I've just started exploring. My FJ40 would do a lot better on those roads but its not conducive to toddler travel! Kurt has talked mines with me and I'd like to learn more and go exploring!