Left Side of Suicide Hill

zukijames

haha he must not have any idea of how nasty it is.. snowboarder do you realize one person has climbed this.. but if you wanta try it i'll show you where it is!

zukijames

i did that same thing a few weeks ago i had been watching the video and had it all planned out.. got to where i wanted to be and decided i didnt wanta total my rig.. but since then ive added some more cage so maybe someday

cannoncrawler

TWERNT THE MORMONS!!!!!!
we have all probably done that a time or two in the past.

Last year I took my pile to KOH and had myself all psyched up to pretty much make backdoor my B%tch! :rofl: Not even close. :rofl:

Meh. Still had tons of funs and did many other trails. can't wait for feb!!!

zukijames

no i was by myself.. and if you do make it a little ways up that left side.. theres not much chance of backing down.. atleast not with my rig. but i tipped over on britney twice haha

BEACH

Casey Beach Racing
Supporting Member
I wanna see someone make it or at least try!! Its a really cool very technical climb. My two seat car does it pretty easy! The four seater car I took up it over easter was a bit long and way harder to do make it in. Either way you never know until you try. Chad Schoon will make it up when his car is finished... its all about commitment and confidence! I highly doubt any full bodied rig will make it. No matter who is driving. But I think it would be super sick to see more worth while attempts!! So far 307rockdog is the only one that I know of to really give it a go.. Rawling Mcguire could probably pull it off as well

Last edited:

zukijames

from watching your videos i think even if i commitent my worn out 1.3 sami motor woudnt be enough. id like to try it with someone at the top incase(when) things got shitty they could winch me up

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
I wanna see someone make it or at least try!! Its a really cool very technical climb. My two seat car does it pretty easy! The four seater car I took up it over easter was a bit long and way harder to do make it in. Either way you never know until you try. Chad Schoon will make it up when his car is finished... its all about commitment and confidence! I highly doubt any full bodied rig will make it. No matter who is driving. But I think it would be super sick to see more worth while attempts!! So far 307rockdog is the only one that I know of to really give it a go.. Rawling Mcguire could probably pull it off as well

Ok pat next trip Rawling will make it!