Legacy Parkway

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Better late than never. Would have been nice to be a little bigger. It would also be nice to have something going south completed (Mountain View corridor)

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Marc, you're such a b*tch! It's not like there are huge, aggravating, maddening, and ridiculous traffic jams from North Salt Lake to Centerville. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Marc, you're such a b*tch! It's not like there are huge, aggravating, maddening, and ridiculous traffic jams from North Salt Lake to Centerville. :rolleyes:

:rofl:

nah, never (isn't there one....)

I drove south through the Olympic I-15 construction. It's quite comparable but "normal" :rolleyes: .

Bart

Should have, could have been completed years ago for millions less and would have been a better road. Rocky and the enviro nazis should pony up for the additional cost and aggravation.

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
Should have, could have been completed years ago for millions less and would have been a better road. Rocky and the enviro nazis should pony up for the additional cost and aggravation.

I agree. Now it almost seems too little too late. I hope it helps with the congestion, but I don't think it'll make much of an impact.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member

Honestly, it's the state's fault. They didn't do what needed to be done before designing the road. The enviro nazis just made us all pay (and made a bigger deal out of it than it needed to be).

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
heheh Hey what Ducks Unlimited thing is happening soon?

News said the other day that the delays added 240 MILLION DOLLARS to the project's cost. Awesome.

DAA

Ducks schmucks... I read the EIS and then the later SEIS. The whole expensive battle was fought over 55 acres of non-continous, critical mosquito breeding habitat. The ducks all live three blocks further west where there is permanent water...

- DAA

StrobeNGH

no user title
Ben Franklin is widely regarded as one of the wisest men who has ever graced this earth, right?

Guess what he spent most of his spare time doing?

Draining swamps.

Rocky and his buddies can go pound sand.

krazz1e

i drive northbound to so jordan from syracuse everyday (80mi roundtrip) for over a year now. the traffic from bountiful to farmington is horrible! matches LA traffic.

I'm taking the front runner now and truley hope legacy helps.. but I don't think it will improve until they end the construction at park lane. And with 2 lanes on legacy, it will only help for a short period of time.

with 80% of legacy running right next to I-15 I don't get why they had to make it all "pretty". It's a ****ing highway! They obviously don't drive the commute.

btw house for sale..:-\:sick:

RuggedH2

Just doing my thing.
Didn't Rocky lose just about every major issue he attempted to stop or obstruct?

Damn.... that idiot chased some windmills on the city's dime, and ended up costing the citizens a fortune. :rolleyes: