Let’s talk branded titles

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
So check this one out. Branded title but not wrecked. Bumpers scream Texas.
2019 Ford F-250 King Ranch
https://cars.ksl.com/listing/7415952
If you can live without the higher trim levels, you can order a brand new PSD for as little as $65k. There's a large dealer in Iowa advertising them for 2% Below invoice if you order through them. That could get you down around $62k.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Good looking. What year?
2022. I was texting them about a 2018 with 100k miles for some additional pics

he says BTW, we just got a 22 today that isn’t sold. I laughed.

then he said it was under msrp and only 12-13k more then the 2018 with 100k. So I decided to go look. That was the kiss of death.

never in a million years did I think I would ever buy a brand new truck.

not much sleep happened tonight. 🤣

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
2022. I was texting them about a 2018 with 100k miles for some additional pics

he says BTW, we just got a 22 today that isn’t sold. I laughed.

then he said it was under msrp and only 12-13k more then the 2018 with 100k. So I decided to go look. That was the kiss of death.

never in a million years did I think I would ever buy a brand new truck.

not much sleep happened tonight. 🤣
Very cool. They are starting to roll in, but they're still having issues at the plant. Can't wait to get mine. I'm tempted to go stalk the rail yard and see if I can spot it.

ChestonScout

Very cool. They are starting to roll in, but they're still having issues at the plant. Can't wait to get mine. I'm tempted to go stalk the rail yard and see if I can spot it.
I know of several people with trucks on order for months that haven’t shown. Probably grumpy I just went in and got one. Lol

I can’t wait to hear what you think about the 7.3 as well!

ChestonScout

When I bought my new Colorado I was turning pale in the dealership and had to put my head down for a minute. That was probably about 1/3 of the cost of your truck. I don’t think I would be sleeping either, both out of Excitement and anxiety.
I was totally fine at the dealership. Wife was nervous. But about 1am the anxiety hit

it will be fine. Just an adjustment and maybe some side jobs to pay for some extra things