let me introduce myself

zukinrail

4x4junkies.com
Hi. Just thought I would introduce myself to everyone. My name is James Rail. I live in Holladay and am just working and going to school at the U. I have a lifted 95 ZJ and I also have an 87 Samurai. I'm married and just recently moved up to Holladay from Provo within the last few months. Jim Phillips showed me this forum and it seems very cool so far. Hope to get to meet you guys and get to go wheeling with everyone. I don't know what else to say so if you have questions, ask away. :D

zukinrail

4x4junkies.com
It is much much much different up here for the better. No offense to those who are down there but I can't stand it down there. I can say that, i lived there for like 20 years. :) I'm loving it up here in Holladay though

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
We should have a nieghborhood party. It already looks like a Moab parking lot around here (trailers, rigs, towrigs,etc). Holmer lives in the other side of the duplex now.

zukinrail

4x4junkies.com
here is a picture of my samurai from behind. I'll have a picture of my jeep up soon. I guess you can sort of see it in the background in front of the samurai.

Last edited: