Let's drag some cars!! Yipee!!

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
OK troops.........at ease..........!

Kurt and I have finally got our ducks in a row!! Well, mostly my ducks, but that's another story.

Let's do it!! This Saturday!! Two cars!! Meet at Tibble Fork 9:30am!! Be there or don't help! :D

If you missed the 5 MP cleanup this is your chance to pitch in and prove that you are not just a taker but a giver too!! It's high time we show others that we are the REAL environmentalists!!

We need: rigs with winches, snatch blocks, extra straps, clevii, etc. etc.

EZ

gtidrivr

i dont know where this is but i would be willing to bring my jeep and haul some sh#t down the hill, only because i know how much fun it really is!!

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Have you ever been up American Fork Canyon? We will meet at the Tibble Fork Reservoir parking area. If you need instructions PM me.

EZ

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Well after many phone calls, the Forest Service is postponing ONE of the car removals. They are citing lack of resources (Forest Rangers available in the next few weeks) and funds (they can afford to start 3 million dollar fires but not a $50 tow truck to haul the refuse out). They are very supportive of us helping remove the car as well as various other projects for the canyon (fence-building, trail repair, etc), they are just a little overwhelmed??? Anyways...

The other car removal is still on as of today... EZRhino has been diligently working on that one, so I will let him update everyone on the status....

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Seems like the spirit of that Cherokee just dosen't want to be bothered. By Saturday there will probably be about 2 feet of snow up there, so it looks like we may have to wait on this until next spring, dangit. Winter is upon us; time to turn our efforts west and see what can be accomplished in the 5mp area.

EZ

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
It is planned.... for spring... ;)

The USFS really drug there feet giving us the OK.. this year will be different... EZ and I arn't taking "no" for an answer... :D

BLH

cruiseroutfit said:
It is planned.... for spring... ;)

The USFS really drug there feet giving us the OK.. this year will be different... EZ and I arn't taking "no" for an answer... :D

Cool! I'm there, to help! I should have winch by then. But even if I don't all still be there to help since Ez is doing it, so I know it is good cause.