Let's go Clubbin

Wardenbf

I would like to encourage people to join some type of OHV club for the representation they gain from the club. I'm a member of the Grand Mesa Jeep Club and Blue Ribbon Coalition because these organizations represent me in the battle to keep our sport viable. I guarantee the money your local club charges for yearly dues is less than the cost of one tire for your rig.

I'm not going to tell you to join one club over another; I'm just going to encourage you to join a club! The higher the numbers the greater the credibility each club has when it comes to influencing decision makers about land use. If you don't want to join a club because you don't like their social scene or because you aren't able to attend meetings, join it so your money will be used to keep trails open. Clubs are where the politicians and the government agencies are looking to for how we feel land use issues should go.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Great post!:greg: I would like to add to it by suggesting that people join clubs for all their interests. If you ride 4 wheelers, motorcycles, mountain bikes, etc., join a club for those also. Besides the BRC and USA-All, I am a member of 2 full-size OHV clubs, 1 ATV club, 3 motorcycle clubs and a mountian bike club. I am not actively involved in all of them, but the money I pay in dues all go to good purposes.