Lets go out wheeling somewhere on 11/7/09

Suzuk84

Suzuk84
Just seein if anyone is wanting to go out wheelin somewhere. Im down to go out to the snakes, little moab, or up AF Canyon. Let me know more people makes it funner also this weekend looks great out. I dont think well have another weekend like this tell spring.

We are gonna be out running Rattlesnake Saturday morning. We have some vehicles we are just testing out so we were not gonna run Constrictor this trip. Just Rattlesnake and tool around a bit wherever we feel. You are welcome to join and run with us for part of it all of it or non of it.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
We are gonna be out running Rattlesnake Saturday morning. We have some vehicles we are just testing out so we were not gonna run Constrictor this trip. Just Rattlesnake and tool around a bit wherever we feel. You are welcome to join and run with us for part of it all of it or non of it.

What time will you be out there? I'll see if I can take the cruiser out.

We will be getting out there about 11:00 am. We are meeting in draper at 10:00 am so however long it takes us to get out there once everyone has shown up.

Suzuk84

Suzuk84
Yeah I would like to be out there around 11 or noon. And sorry no extra set for me. But yeah man that would be cool to join in with you guys and play around.

Cool. Feel free to be out there. We will have a black cherokee, 2 red CJ's, 2 Blue CJ's and a Blue Rubicon. Like I said we have some noobs so we are just gonna be tooling around the roads running Rattle snake but not Constrictor. Probably taking out stuff for lunch as well. If you would like shoot me a private message with your number and I can text you when we are on the road.