Lets kick the tires and light the fires! Hoorah!

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
Alright folks, I'm in the market for some new tires. Where's the place that I can get the best deal. Im gonna get BFG MTka's and so far its looking like Costco has the best deal. Where do you guys get your tires and why.
Please keep your answers to a minimum of 5,000 words in 12 point font double spaced.:D

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
if you dont want "sissy" tires :) I know mepco is having a bit of a clearence on a bunch of swamper products. talk to mike down there and ask him about the clearences. I picked up a set of 33x12.5 TSL bias plys for 107 each +FET. it was a screaming deal!!

Caleb

Do you want AT k/os or MT k/ms??? open the phone book and start calling...usually you will find a place that wants to make a deal and will give you a good price...sad to say but 4WPW is usally the best price...but Big O will usually beat anyone price...

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Get your best price and then call Rick at Utah Valley Tire--328-8473.

They've taken care of me for a lot of years and many sets of tires.

Tell him that I told you he'd take care of you.......(he's a BFG guy, but will sell MT/R's)

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by supergper
Do you want AT k/os or MT k/ms??? open the phone book and start calling...usually you will find a place that wants to make a deal and will give you a good price...sad to say but 4WPW is usally the best price...but Big O will usually beat anyone price...

Big-O likes to do trade ins on your old tires. They can swing a helluva deal if you shop individual stores. I got a set of ATs pre-KO for under 100$ a piece for 31x10.5s that list usually for a lot more. They had a surplus and needed to move them to acquire new stock of the KO. It takes some hustling but if you are determined, you can get it done. Calling usually has its drawbacks because when you are at the store, they want to keep you there and sell you a set of tires. Physically take your truck to each individual store and get your Haggle on!!!

Caleb

Originally posted by spencurai

Calling usually has its drawbacks because when you are at the store, they want to keep you there and sell you a set of tires. Physically take your truck to each individual store and get your Haggle on!!!

Good point being there is even better...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Call Mike at the State St. and 90th whatever location of Discount. Tell hinm the Goates sent you and he'll hook you up. MTR's for way good price. If he asks how you know my dad, just B.S. it, or tell him you know me, cause you do.