Lets see the Dirt Bikes!

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
I figured now would be a good time for everyone who rides to post up. Lets see your bikes! :D

Details about your dirt bike(s) and favorite riding area...

My favorite trail is probably the highline trail network above Preston/Mink Creek Idaho. The trail can be traveled from Soda Springs to Kaysville (or farther South?). Blumington Lake and the Paris Ice Caves are two of the highlights along with incredible scenery.

Here's my woods weapon. It's a 97 ATK 260LQ with a Dyno Port pipe, Scotts damper, Excel wheels and more. I have a few vintage Honda's and an 82 Maico 490 as well.

Attachments

• ATK 2.jpg
    ATK 2.jpg
    192.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Dirtbike.jpg
    Dirtbike.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
I'm sure you'd kick my butt offroad. I slow down once the CD player starts to skip. :D

Anywho, this is what me and the wifey scoot around on these days..

Last edited:

OREGON85

from OREGON
Rot Box, do you ever ride with four wheelers?

I was going to attach a photo, but I'm not quite smart enough to get photos on RME.

Edit: My intelligence seems to have increased! Here's my '03 Sportsman 600 Twin and my wife's '96 Honda 300EX.

Attachments

• 5192_581701240824_193308111_33667776_4450898_n.jpg
    5192_581701240824_193308111_33667776_4450898_n.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

OREGON85

from OREGON
I've owned a 400EX and a few 250R and 350X Honda 3 wheelers but now I'm back to two wheels only :D We should ride to Mt. Logan sometime :greg:

Lets do it!

When I was in high school I tried really hard to get a 350X motor for my 250X four wheeler. Never could get one quite with in a reasonable price. The cheapest I ever found was about $800, just for the motor.

Corban_White

This is mine:

IMG_1120.jpg

This is my wifes (now minus the flaming skull):

CRF3.jpg

I will have to get a pic of the 480 as well as the magna but this should do for now.

Corban_White

I absolutely love the 605! It feels just barely heavier than my 480 even though it is more than 100 lbs heavier. I can't say enough good about the easy button too. :D The brakes are good, the power is good, and the suspension is great. I really wish it had another gear though (6th). I like all the ratios fine but when I hit 50 I always try and upshift. The bike has a ton of power and I like to keep the revs down on the freeway. That and a softer seat are the only things I would change about the bike.

The 480 pics will have to wait a few days as I have it buried in the garage so I could move the shed.

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I started out riding an '81 Yamaha YZ100 when I was 12. My dad bought a couple quads when I was about 16 and I've been on ATV's ever since. We currently have an '04 TRX450R and a '99 TRX400EX.

Here's a shot of me showing off at the St. Anthony dunes last month.

I'd LOVE to do a ride up to Mt. Logan sometime if you don't mind me inviting myself!

Jared

Attachments

• Photo 034.jpg
    Photo 034.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 21

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Kurt - I never thought the expedition guy would be on a full race bike like that. Sweet bike!

I dabble in all sorts of things :D

Truthfully I'm not quite into the race aspect fully. I would like to join Von on a BITD race in the next year, but I have a ton of conditioning to do before that. While I feel very comfortable on the bike, it is heavy and demands a lot of upper body strength. Slowly but surely :D