Lets see your 2006 roll-over pictures

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
I rolled it hard back in january at little moab, there was a thread back then. A bunch of guys there too, goat, waynehartwig, ktoy, and I'm sure a bunch of others.:) Pretty much was trying the crack on the nw corner and was straight up on 2 wheels and gave it some gas. Went over backwards and down to the base probably 100 feet. Bent the stinger, 2 motor mounts and a radiator, not fun, but I was ok, just some strap bruises:rolleyes:

I remember that! :D Of course I didn't get to see the actual roll, and my wife didn't get any pictures, because it was so cool to see.... :rolleyes:

Seth

These go to 11
IMG_0523.jpg

Whoops

R

rockdog

Me on rusty nail and Brandon on waynes world. No straight sheet metal left on his green toy.:D

Attachments

• random pictures 602.jpg
    random pictures 602.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 26
  • random pictures 304.jpg
    random pictures 304.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 29

devilbikerdude

I didn't roll completely over...just put the old XJ on its side on Escalator. Got it pushed back over and made it up :D

n330900191_11895_9767.jpg

hhhheeeeeeyyyyyyy you didnt tell me about this, tisk tisk tyler. haha thats ok it still runs great, but i can tell problems are starting to arise, i think the u-joints are about to go out. so ya we should go wheelin sometime though, see ya...:)

1995zj

I'm addicted
hhhheeeeeeyyyyyyy you didnt tell me about this, tisk tisk tyler. haha thats ok it still runs great, but i can tell problems are starting to arise, i think the u-joints are about to go out. so ya we should go wheelin sometime though, see ya...:)

Ah it was nothing ;) ...driveshaft u-joints? Anyways yeah we should go wheeling for sure. My ZJ is still in my garage though probably for another 2 weeks :(

devilbikerdude

Ah it was nothing ;) ...driveshaft u-joints? Anyways yeah we should go wheeling for sure. My ZJ is still in my garage though probably for another 2 weeks :(

ya the driveshaft u-joints,, well let me knew if you need help on your jeep at all, ya we need to go wheelin for sure, peace man