Let's start a 'come ride in my backyard' ride planning

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
How would you guys feel about sharing your favorite motorcycle trail with your RME buddies? Put together a 2 day ride over a weekend and invite a handful of riders to your 'backyard' and show them around. We have enough people here living all over, I think it could be a great way to show friends places that they wouldn't ride, otherwise.

I'll start... ;)

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Come ride in my backyard... :D

Where?- Around Fruita, CO. We could spend 2 days in Rabbit Valley or one day there and another riding up into the Bookcliffs and down the 21 Road trail, if you want to try your hand at big rocks. It's not that bad, I've ridden down 21 Road on a DRZ. Or we could head out to the riding area out by the airport, crazy huge hills and a lot of MX type desert stuff.

When?- Over a weekend, TBD... before it gets hot. April or May?

Who?- No more than 5-6 riders. Must be decent riders, not scared of heights, rocky ledges and killer singletrack.

What?- Bring a capable dirtbike, something that can handle technical riding. No Chinese bikes! Have all your riding gear too, shit happens.

I've got a guest bedroom and could probably host a couple people. We could do a BBQ one night. I'm open to date suggestions.

Caleb

I'm in! :D Love the idea. I'd love to get out a ride something other than the Wasatch front. (Rabbit Valley would be (what little I rode of it, IS) fun, Up north would be fun, I've never ridden the Swell and that'd be fun).

Caleb

I'm out from April 22 to May 15 (Assuming the May Moto HITR trip over the 13-15 takes place). However, if there is a time in there that works for everyone else, then don't hold back for me.