Lexan Source

1993yj

Where can I find a good place to get a clear piece of lexan? 49" x 14". Either 1/8 or 1/4 thick. Going to mount it to my rollcage as a windshield for the trails when I pull my real windshield.

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
Lexan is just one of many brand names of polycarbonate. For some reason I seem to remember it running around $10/sq ft in 1/4" thick...

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Laird Plastics has always treated me right, Regional Supply is pretty decent to deal with also.

B2-Bomber

Regional Supply is pretty decent to deal with also.

once you are done waiting in line behind dozens of soccer-moms buying vinyl for their inspirational sayings that they've cut out on their cricket, and sell at yard sales, and on Facebook lol.

In recent years Regional has been overrun with that demographic ;).

Last week i waited 30 minutes for them to get my sheet of plastic. Because all of these soccer-moms were ahead of me getting $6 worth of vinyl. As opposed to 10 years ago when you could walk in and get helped as soon as you walked through the door

*edit, to be clear. That was 30 minutes AFTER i had already waited in line at the counter, and purchased it from the counter. They took that long to pull it from the back. I was literally there 45-60 minutes total for a single sheet of plastic.

Maybe I'm biased because time is money for me, and that is irritating.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12904

once you are done waiting in line behind dozens of soccer-moms buying vinyl for their inspirational sayings that they've cut out on their cricket, and sell at yard sales, and on Facebook lol.

In recent years Regional has been overrun with that demographic ;).

Last week i waited 30 minutes for them to get my sheet of plastic. Because all of these soccer-moms were ahead of me getting $6 worth of vinyl. As opposed to 10 years ago when you could walk in and get helped as soon as you walked through the door

*edit, to be clear. That was 30 minutes AFTER i had already waited in line at the counter, and purchased it from the counter. They took that long to pull it from the back. I was literally there 45-60 minutes total for a single sheet of plastic.

Maybe I'm biased because time is money for me, and that is irritating.

Set up an account and order online. They will have your stuff ready in will call for pickup.