LHM Jeep show...

S

sukaB

ShortShaft said:
The MEPCO Jeep Show is on Sat. April 3. It is going to be at MEPCO - 5241 south 300 west. 10-3 I think.

Yippie,,, Is there free hot dogs!! Well be there for sure!!!!! :rolleyes:

Lame

Why not have it at the suburu dealership then....
They are still on good terms right?
Hehehehehehe
It's called KARMA
or what goes around comes around.....

addifan

I bet we could get a local HS parking lot to use on a Saturday or even a College parking lot. We could even have everyone enter their rock buggy's in the show.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
addifan said:
I bet we could get a local HS parking lot to use on a Saturday or even a College parking lot. We could even have everyone enter their rock buggy's in the show.

OK, you secure the fascility and date, and I'll get the pretty blue ribbons, chocolate chip cookies, and the flying monkeys. Maybe we could get the Osmands to perform! That'd be a hoot.

Cody

Last edited:

VANDALL

Dam

Cody said:
OK, you secure the fascility and date, and I'll get the pretty blue ribbons, chocolate chip cookies, and the flying monkeys. Maybe we could get the Osmands to perform! That'd be a hoot.

Cody
Maybe we chould have it at ranch's house!

jk,He is a b*tch.

VANDALL.

addifan

Sorry, I didn't know everyone would be so against having a 4x4 show. I just figured enthusiasts would like having a 4x4 show. :-\

S

sukaB

Greg said:
I prefer my '4x4 show' to include somekind of trail... :)

Amen to that Bruda...
How about that show last year of that knuckle that drove that rig off the end of the ramp...TOO FUNNY :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
That's about all you'll see there besides rigs winning awards that don't even run!!! :rofl:
Ulitmate auto laugh fest the best offroad couldnt even run a front driveline :rofl:
We should so have our own capable show...

On upper!!
:suka: