Life is hard for plump people

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I have come to terms with the fact that I am huge person which is why I don't test drive cars...I try them on. Why do big old fatties want little tiny cars? I don't get it?

When I was learning auto tech in high school my teacher always said that when doing an alignment you had to take into account the person's weight. If they were big and they wanted their car to drive straight you put them in the car after completing a quick and dirty alignment on the car. After you get them in the car you go over everything again. It was a matter of tact, we had to explain to them that race cars are aligned with the equivalent weight of the driver in the car so they are fine tuned. It sounds to me like the dealership needs a lesson in customer service when them big old fatties come waddling in wondering why the sheet metal on their kia is buckling every time they wedge their asses in the car.

I'm a big old fatty so I can call other people a big old fatty...deal with it!!

solidfrontaxle

Toyota jihad
At the end she says....."I just got crushed by the whole experience."

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was definitely laughing out loud during that video. But seriously, I don't get how someone could get that upset? She got offended by simple physics. They were't being mean when they told her what the problem was. Arrrggh, when are people going to start taking personal responsibility again?

Seven

Did she say her dream car was a KIA RIO?????? I think she might have a little more problems than just here weight if her dream car is a KIA. Maybe they ought to come out with a special edition car for those with larger bone builds. Maybe a KIA RIO HD or something. I also am plump but accept the fact that it is something I did and don't really hold others responsible for my choices.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
OK, I'm a big dude. I understand that. I also understand that my tires on the drivers side will wear different, the brakes will wear different.

Whats so hard about these simples physics? The gal weighs one tenth of her car. She didn't expect that to matter?

X

XT Utah

It's great to see that America isn't the only country infected with victimitis.

I wonder if she's ever considered that she's beyond morbidly obese and that her own chubby little hands pushed the food into her mouth.

Any responsible adult would take this as a wakeup call and do something to lose the weight.

:rolleyes:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Too funny!

Back in high school I once rode from Logan to RMR (midnight drags) in a Ford Aspire with a 375lb. dude (serious), two large Samoans, one other guy my size :ugh: That sucked really bad...

Perhaps she should change her "dream car" to Mega Cab Dodge :D

rondo

rondo
when she got in to start it i had to chuckle; you couldn't slide a piece of paper between her and the steering wheel. what would happen in an accident... and i wonder if the seat was back as far as it would go :)

ricsrx

I also did alingments back in my car repair days, it is true, only once did we do an alingment with the occupants in the car, the man in the divers side and the wife in the passenger seat. I think it was about a 300 pound diference. the manager didnt think twice about doing it and the owners didnt say any thing either, I was a kid and thought it was normal.
there was a good slant to the passenger side and that old 65 Dart with the slant 6 must have struggled.