Lifting my Bronco - Thoughts on Tuff Country?

McFate

I've been wanting to lift my '94 Bronco, and have been looking at Tuff Country's Performance 4" kit. Seems like a decent enough kit, but I'm having a hard time finding some recent reviews on the thing. Most of the info I'm finding is from 4-5 years ago, so I'd like to find something a bit more recent. A lot can change (for better or worse) in 4-5 years. Does anyone here run a TC lift, have experience or opinions on them? I'm not dead-set on Tuff Country, but being a local outfit scores a bit of points with me.

If you're interested, I've got the TTB axle up front, and won't be swapping that out for a while, and still plan on running 33's for the tires.

Toad

I dont know if your interested but I was going to build a fullsize bronco and have a complete drivetrain package. Dana 44 front axle, detroit, steering with heim joints hydro assist, steering box that has been drilled and tapped, Rear axle is 9 inch with disk brake conversion, detroit locker. Cage radius arms, Deaver/cage front coils rear leaf packs and shocks. It is everything to build a Bronco in a weekend.

McFate

I dont know if your interested but I was going to build a fullsize bronco and have a complete drivetrain package. Dana 44 front axle, detroit, steering with heim joints hydro assist, steering box that has been drilled and tapped, Rear axle is 9 inch with disk brake conversion, detroit locker. Cage radius arms, Deaver/cage front coils rear leaf packs and shocks. It is everything to build a Bronco in a weekend.

I'm interested, but I know that my accountant isn't. Curious though - what are you asking for the rear axle? I've been wanting to do the disc conversion and locker, but might as well upgrade the axle while I'm at it.

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Sounds like a good package for building a same model era F150 too. LIke the FullSize Bronco, years 1980 through 1996.